Links

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Total Pageviews

If You Want To Contribute To Projects And Research, Every Little Bit Helps!! Thanks!!

Our Visitors


Followers

Topics

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers
http://www.wikio.co.uk
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Birth Story Week




   I LOVE reading birth stories and I know a lot of you guys do too. So, next week, I would like to feature birth stories from my readers. I want ALL types of stories. Natural, home, c-section, adoption, surrogate, epidural, birth center, side of the road...LOL Any and every. If you would like to be included in our posting, please feel free to share your story via e-mail and I will gather them and start posting next week. We have a "Contact Us" button on our FB page, an envelope button via our blog page or you could just use "themominformed@gmail.com" . Be sure to include the words "Birth Story" in the subject line. 


I cannot wait to start getting these in and reading them. I hope you all will participate and make this and awesome week of funny, scary, supportive and interesting stories. 



4 comments:

  1. How fun, I can send you a few but I would have to say my most interesting is the birth of my 24 weeker. Super scary with a happy ending. I will send it to you a little later this afternoon =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing. Send away...I think this will be a wonderful and empowering thing to do for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have inspired me to finally write mine. Little Konstanz is 8 weeks old and laying right here next to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay!!! I would love to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete