Links

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Total Pageviews

If You Want To Contribute To Projects And Research, Every Little Bit Helps!! Thanks!!

Our Visitors


Followers

Topics

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers
http://www.wikio.co.uk
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wii Are Getting Fit!!

So, our family decided to buy a Wii and also bought Wii Fit Plus. I knew I was overweight, but, the Fit let me know exactly how much. LOL We have been using the Wii every night for 30 minutes a piece. Maybe by next summer, we will all be super fit. Of course, my son and husband are both very normal weights. I am the only chunky one. I have decided to keep you all up to date on my progress and maybe by doing so, it will keep me in check. I won't lie, I will let you know how much I weigh and let you know where I stand every week. I hope if any of you need some support, you will join in with me and we can all encourage each other.


I will edit this weekly and repost...


MY CURRENT WEIGHT:
7/27/11 I am 226lbs.



So, maybe you all can give me some helpful tips and pointers that I can share with my readers...


(UPDATE)
8/11/11 I am 225lbs. -1lb 
I really hate that I can't even have a soda or a cookie. I exercise 30mins just so I don't gain more weight and also have to eat less than most folks. I would have to devote a LOT of time and energy to exercising if I wanted to eat anything not healthy...sigh. Apparently, 30mins of light exercise is not gonna enough. LOL I guess I need to up my game.


8/16/11 I am 224lbs. -1lb.



2 comments:

  1. I'm just started out on Wii Fit, too. I am the heaviest I have ever been not-pregnant, and I'm finally getting off my butt.
    I think I'll use my blog to keep track, too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And taking measurements can help keep you motivated, even if you don't see the number on the scale moving (as you replace fat with muscle!)

    ReplyDelete