Links

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Total Pageviews

If You Want To Contribute To Projects And Research, Every Little Bit Helps!! Thanks!!

Our Visitors


Followers

Topics

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers
http://www.wikio.co.uk
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

100 Words about my journey as a breastfeeding mother

.







These 100 words are what I wrote in response to the blog post I linked below:
.


http://www.ambermccann.com/blog/100-words/


I was young and uneducated on breastfeeding. I was the first in my family to try it. My son would nurse for two hours or more straight and only stop for thirty minutes before wanting to go again for another two hours. I was very confused and thought he wasn't getting enough or wasn't satisfied with it. I made the decision to quit. I thought it was a good decision. He was happy and full on formula and slept for hours afterwards. I really wish I had understood better. The next baby won't miss out. I know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment