Links

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou

Total Pageviews

If You Want To Contribute To Projects And Research, Every Little Bit Helps!! Thanks!!

Our Visitors


Followers

Topics

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers
http://www.wikio.co.uk
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Nursing covers...just because you want to wear one, doesn't mean it needs to look like Omar the Tent Maker made it.






I'M NURSING DISCREETLY...YOU CAN'T SEE A BIT OF SKIN AND NO ONE CAN TELL WHAT I AM DOING BECAUSE I COVERED UP!!!!!




What the fuck is this?

You could live in this thing!!

There are some smaller options if you really want one...

An UdderCover is slightly less noticeable and ridiculous.


The Loved Baby Shawl is kinda cute.


This is the Moboleez.
And here is a Baby Bond..Simple, Discreet and NOT ridiculously Ginormous.

Hell, a shirt over a tank and just for shits and giggles, a receiving blanket would do the job. Please don't fall for the HUGE ass tent thinking it will make life easier.

1 comment:

  1. Okay....I guess 32 years ago there weren't enough of us nursing for anyone to realize there was a market for such. I had four babies and other than using a recieving blanket in the first few DAYS -- when the LO was still struggling to perfect their latch -- all I ever needed was a two-piece outfit. PERIOD.

    I nursed in restuarants and at my pew in church!!! No one was the wiser -- if they were really saavy they might figure it out, but not because they saw anything except me holding a quiet, content little baby.

    They're all grown now and I'm pleased as punch that all six of my grandbabies have been breastfed!!!

    ReplyDelete